We reserve the right to use any information relating to an individual who accesses the Website (“Personal Information”), for the purposes of statistical analysis and improvement of the Website. By using the Website, Users agree to the collection and use of their Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- We may collect Personal Information about you as necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests (except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject). We additionally use Personal Information and other data to:
- make the Website available for your use;
- process any transactions that take place using the Website and Schoolvoice Platform(s);
- manage, develop and improve our Website, Schoolvoice Platform(s) and Services;
- notify you upon completion of Services;
- inform you via our newsletter of any new Services we may provide;
- perform our marketing and sales operations;
- protect our employees, affiliates, customers and assets; and
- ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
We only share and disclose Personal Information in the following situations:
Where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, judicial proceedings, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order;
- in order to ensure effective operation of Schoolvoices’ Services, in accordance with the applicable laws;
- With service providers, contractors, agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work, employees or affiliates. Examples include, payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Websites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Websites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity;
- Where there a transfer of business ownership such as, a merger, sale of assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company or individual;
- To offer you certain products, services or promotions; and
- We may share and disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any Personal Information that you submit to us. Inaccurate information may affect your experience when using the Website and our ability to contact you as described in this Policy.
- When providing Personal Information, collected through use of our Website, Users agree to the use, processing and storage of personal information in countries which may have data protection laws that differ from the laws in the User’s country.
- We also collect Non- Personal information, made available through web browsers and servers such as, browser type, language preference, referring site, and date and time of each visitor’s request. We disclose Non-Personal information under the same circumstances as described in Clause 1.2
- LOG DATA
- We ensure that any Personal Information is processed in a way that values your privacy rights. You have the right to object to processing as explained in the data subject’s rights to restriction of, or objection to, processing of Personal Information.
- The Personal Information we collect and store may include (without limitation):
- Information you submit when you create an Account which may include your name, email, phone number, address, payment or banking information, date of birth and any other details;
- Location information, your device settings, as well as the settings chosen on the Website and Schoolvoice Platform(s). Such information may include real time information or approximate location information as determined through the data collected from your global positioning system (GPS) and internet protocal (IP) address;
- Transaction details related to your purchase of our Services, and information about your activity on the Website and Schoolvoice Platform(s), including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of services you requested or provided, comments, feedbacks, reviews, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit on our Website, the date and time you purchased the Services through our Website, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional or discount codes, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
- Device information about the devices you use to access our Website and Schoolvoice Platform(s) including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information;
- Metadata and other information associated with files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the Schoolvoice to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our Services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the Schoolvoice to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as date and time, location etc;
- Information as to how you interact with our Website and Schoolvoice Platform(s), preferences and any settings chosen. These may include user activity and browsing history within the Website, and technical information, including the IP address used to connect the User’s computer or mobile phone to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and Website; and
- non-personal identification (“Non-Personal Information”) about Users, including, technical information about the User’s means of connection to the Website, the date and time Users visit the Website, the specific pages Users visit on the Website and other similar information. We do not link Non-Personal Information with any personally identifiable information
being in compliance with our duties and contractual obligations to our Users;
responding to duly authorised information requests from police and governmental authorities;
complying with law, regulation or court order;
enforcement and protection of our rights and properties;
protection of the rights or personal safety of our employees and third parties with respect to using our property when allowed, and in each case in compliance with applicable laws; and
when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not collect Personal Information from any person whom we know for certain is below the age of 18 years of age (hereinafter “Child”). A parent or guardian is solely responsible for supervising the Child’s use of the Website. The parent or guardian of the Child assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the registration information is kept secure and that the information submitted is accurate. The parent or guardian also assumes full responsibility for the interpretation and use of any information or suggestions provided through the Website for the Child.
We keep track of the pages our Users visit within the Website. This data is used to deliver customized content within the Website to Users whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. The Website uses tracking pixels to collect information that help Schoolvoice provide Services to Users. Please note that any “do not track” signals sent by the User’s web browser or other mechanism have no effect on the collection of personally identifiable information by the Website. In addition, third parties who perform data analytics for the Website, may collect personally identifiable information on the User’s online activities while using the Website. Third-party affiliates of Schoolvoice may have different policies with respect to “do not track” signals and we make no representations with respect to such policies.
We may also use third-party advertising companies, who may use some of your Personal Information (not your name, e-mail address, telephone number(s), MPS Services booking history, or other confidential information), to display advertisements that may interest you.
We adopt any data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ Personal Information, and data stored on our Services, Website and Schoolvoice Platform(s).
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Information to others. We may, however, share generic aggregated demographic information, not linked to any Personal Information with our business partners and trusted affiliates.
We endeavour to exercise our best efforts to keep your information secure. However, we cannot guarantee the safety of your Personal Information and therefore shall not be held liable in the event of a breach of security beyond our reasonable control.
- MAINTENANCE OF INFORMATION AND DATA
We hold your Personal Information, as well as any other data collected hereunder, only as long as we have a valid legal reason to do so, which includes providing you with the Services you have reserved, maintaining the Website, meeting our legal and regulatory obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our contractual, legal and moral obligations.
The length of time for which we keep different types of Personal Information can vary, depending on why we originally obtained them, the reason we process them and the legal requirements that apply to them.
When setting our data retention and deletion timescales we take into account a range of factors including applicable regulations and standards relating to taxation, payment processing and complaint handling, the need to prevent or detect crime or other misuse of our Services, and audit requirements. To fulfil our requirements, some of your personal data will need to be retained for a period of time after you cease to be a customer. When we no longer need it to fulfil the above requirements, we will delete it securely. Where we wish to retain any information for analysis purposes, we will first anonymize it so that it can no longer be linked back to an individual.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Continued use of the Website and/or Schoolvoice Platform(s), following any alterations, modifications and/or amendments will be deemed as the Users’ acceptance of those changes.
- CONTACTING US